HOW BARRELBUDDY WORKS
It’s Quick and Easy
Detailed Instructions for Use
- IMPORTANT- Before dis-assembly and cleaning, always check the chamber and barrel to make sure the gun is unloaded. Remove any clips or magazines.
- Always use the proper size BarrelBuddy for your gun. Refer to packaging.
- Attach the proper size jag-tip to a cleaning rod. Always use the proper size for your barrel.
- If using a spear-tip jag, you can impale the BarrelBuddy on the spear of the jag.
- (Optional) Dip the BarrelBuddy in solvent or spray solvent into the barrel.
- Work the BarrelBuddy evenly into the barrel and push through slow and steady.
- Repeat as necessary, using a clean BarrelBuddy each time.
- (Optional) After cleaning, use a clean BarrelBuddy to oil the barrel.
- CAUTION: Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting. Never attempt to shoot an obstruction clear.
- CAUTION: Do not use in a hot barrel (170○F or greater).
Liability Disclaimer – Tri-Liberty, LLC assumes no liability for accidents, injury, death, nor liability for damage to user’s firearms or property.
See detailed Instructions and Disclaimers.