Instructions and Disclaimers
Tri-Liberty, LLC assumes no liability for accidents, injury, death, nor liability for damage to user’s firearms or property.
- BarrelBuddy is designed for ease of use and effective cleaning. As with all firearms implements, it is up to you to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Please always read and follow your Firearm Owner’s Manual for information on the safe operation and cleaning of your firearm. Each firearm is different, so you must read and follow the instructions for each firearm.
Some General Safety Guidelines:
These general guidelines are offered without any claim to liability. Use at your own risk.
- Before disassembly and cleaning, always check the chamber and barrel to make sure the gun is unloaded.
- Remove any clips or magazines.
- Never look directly into the barrel of a firearm.
- Keep the action open at all times while cleaning.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting. Never attempt to shoot an obstruction clear.
BarrelBuddy Instructions for Use:
1. IMPORTANT- Before disassembly and cleaning, always check the chamber and barrel to make sure the gun is unloaded. Remove any clips or magazines.
2. Always use the proper size BarrelBuddy for your gun. Refer to packaging.
3. Attach the proper size jag-tip to a cleaning rod. Always use the proper size for your barrel.
4. If using a spear-tip jag, you can impale the BarrelBuddy on the spear of the jag.
5. (Optional) Dip the BarrelBuddy in solvent or spray solvent into the barrel.
6. Work the BarrelBuddy evenly into the barrel and push through slow and steady.
7. Repeat as necessary, using a clean BarrelBuddy each time.
8. (Optional) After cleaning, use a clean BarrelBuddy to oil the barrel.
9. CAUTION: Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting. Never attempt to shoot an obstruction clear.
10. CAUTION: Do not use in a hot barrel (170 degrees Fahrenheit or greater).